update 2013 Nov 28
This year I’m doing weekly photo layouts and journaling using the Project Life scrapbooking system. I’ve done a pretty great job of getting weekly layouts into the album, though of course there are some weeks that will need a surge of phone photo hunting to make the thing whole. Here are some of the core supplies I’m using.
Binder: We R Memory Keepers 12 x 12 Leather
Main Kit: Cobalt Edition (and left overs from the Turquoise Edition)
Subscriptions: Studio Calico and Cocoa Daisy. I can’t tell you how much fun I have receiving these little kits of fun in the mail each month.
- Becky Higgins Design A (primary design for my weekly layouts)
- Becky Higgins 8 x 10 vertical
- Becky Higgins Design I 4×12 (with 3 4×4 slots) and We R Memory Keepers 12×12 (with 9 4×4 slots) (for Instagram shots)
Corner Rounder: W R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (I use the 1/4″ for PL)
Adhesive: Scotch Permanent Adhesive Dot Roller
Itsy Bitsy stapler: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Primarily I am using a Selphy.
- For high quality prints I have used sfphotoworks.com
- Sometimes for bulk catch up moments I export to Picasa and print same day via Walgreens